Friday, August 25, 2006

Haircut in Singapore

Singapore for 4 days! Delivering some technology to a transit company here. Shouldn't be too crazy a trip - presuming all the technology works...

One of my tasks this morning was to get a haircut. Found a little place in Little India that did a $10 job. It was a little scary, as every time I tried to tell the guy what I wanted, he berated me. So I was reduced to squinting at the mirror (since I had taken my glasses off) trying to work out what evils he was committing to my hair. It didn't turn out too bad. I should have just trusted him all along...

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

epg said...

How cool! Would it have been easier to just point at one of the styles on that AWESOME "Look Your Best!" poster on the door behind him? I wish they had those posters at Australian hairdressers...

akv said...

Hey!
That looks a LOT like the haircut you had in Allahabad!
:)