Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wrong pizza...

Off on a work trip again - Singapore and Hong Kong for the week.

Got given a bacon pizza instead of chicken which I asked for - I think its a sign to go a little more vegetarian like I keep meaning to. Primarily for sustainability reasons I guess, but after reading "The Ethics of What We Eat", the cruelty factor is certainly real.

Like the true early-technology-adopter I am, I now have this new fangled thing called a digital camera in what's called a 'mobile phone'.

1 comment:

Greg said...

hmm read the ethics of what we eat a bit.
Rather than become a vegy terrier maybe it would be more pro active to support the farmers that support humane growing of meat thus increasing their profits and get the ball rolling. You aint going to stop ppl eating meat?

Coulda emailed that to you I spose.
UPDATE YOUR BLG! I want to see the hole next door? Any progress?