Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Brisbane's Biggest Nerd

I'm going for the "Biggest Nerd in Brisbane" title. My entry consists of a video/position logging system on a mountain bike. Pictures below.

Yes, I get paid for this.

Two Cameras and a GPS on my helmet.(One camera on the front (right), one on the back (left) and GPS on top (the clear thing with the green ziptie). A third camera went on the handlebars.

Andrew (workmate) setting me up. He's holding a Tablet PC that goes in my backpack.


Ready to roll.

VigilView Playback software.

2 comments:

epg said...

where do i go to vote?

Ben & Charlene said...

Very cool... one suggestion though. I think speed colours should be swapped (ie- 0-15km/h should be red, above 35km/h green). It should correlate well with hills then. Wow - I sound like an engineer.