Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I won I won I won!!!

A package arrived in the mail today - a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy TOWEL, T-SHIRT and FREE MOVIE TICKETS!! Wee hee! I think it was a competition I entered via email a few months ago where I had to list 10 uses for a towel... (the most useful thing in the universe if you don't already know).

We saw the movie last Thursday night - and loved it. Full of great Douglas Adams style wacky British humour. Won't be too much effort to sit through it again...

4 comments:

epg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
epg said...

oh wow! nice icing on the 'glen's back' relief cake... thing... brilliant. wacky!? british!? humour!? woohoo! when you go again will you invite me along? congrats on your win. erin xo

akv said...

Coool bananas..
Please bring the towel next time you are at our place!
Hey - is the movie as 'interesting' as the BBC serial?

Brad said...

I believe the movie is quite a bit less 'interesting' and a lot more easily entertaining!