Sunday, May 01, 2005

Yay for the Police!!

NEWSFLASH:

At 3:30am I received a phonecall informing me that Glen had been recovered at Capalaba! No damage was apparent - a suspect was apprehended. He claims he bought the car for $250! As coincidence would have it, that's almost exactly the amount I now have to pay to recover the car from where the police towed it to at Tingalpa.

So tomorrow, thanks to Neighbour Julie's kind offer of a lift, I will head over and check out my car. I won't be able to drive it home because they changed the plates.

More news tomorrow!

2 comments:

Crystal Yaeger said...

I am glad you found Glen. I once had a 1968 Mustang named Becky and she was killed in an accident. This year I intend to buy a classic Mustang again and name her Becky 2!

Say hi to Glen! And have a nice Sunday. Thanks for the fun blog.

epg said...

I swear it wasn't me.